Recent Before & After Photos

Water Damage - Halcyon Closet Rebuilt


Water damage which destroyed this Halcyon home’s hall closet was the result of a plumbing leak from the upper floor. The amount of water damage to the ceiling a... READ MORE



The Mold Is Cornered in Montgomery


If a persistent crack in a slab foundation allows water seepage into an end corner of a room, the final result may be the need for mold remediation in Montgomer... READ MORE



Downtown Montgomery Commercial Water Damage


This commercial fitness center in Downtown Montgomery was victimized by a faulty roof which allowed water to trickle down from the flat roof through the roof ro... READ MORE



Fire Damage – Montgomery Commercial AC Unit


Fire damage in Montgomery to a large commercial air conditioning unit on the roof produced significant soot and smoke damage. The facilities manager responded j... READ MORE



Storm Damage in Montgomery


Storms can be unwelcome when they wreak havoc on your property. This water damaged garage in Montgomery was the result of a major breach in the roofing. It was ... READ MORE



Flood Damage – Montgomery Assembly Plant


Flood Damage affected this Montgomery commercial assembly facility when powerful storm winds and rainfall raged through the area. The building suffered lots of ... READ MORE



Halycon Mold Remediation Looks Good


There are times when a mold attack gives you a good excuse to remodel your mudroom area into something special. The appearance of fungi in the grout lines, and ... READ MORE



Bathroom Sewage Damage in Downtown Montgomery


Commercial bathroom sewage damage in a downtown Montgomery building created a physical danger and presented a biohazard concern. Building management personnel w... READ MORE



Mold Remediation After a Storm in Lake Martin


After a storm in Lake Martin had passed through the area, some water accumulated behind the cabinets in the kitchen. The water was blown through the exhaust ven... READ MORE



Fire Can Cause Lots of Damage in Montgomery


A fire raged through this first-floor bathroom caused by a space heater. The fire damage to this Montgomery property was contained to this area only. A crew had... READ MORE